Tuition & Expenses
- The tuition cost for the Fall 2016 semester from September 19 - December 18 is $999.00 for full-time students, and is DUE IN FULL upon enrollment.
- Class Audits may be purchased individually at the rate of $99.00 per class, due upon registration.
- Class books or supplies may be REQUIRED by the instructors at their discretion, and may be charged IN ADDITION to the regular class tuition.
- The CAI week runs from Tuesday to Sunday, with Monday being a complete day off. Tuesday through Saturday classes begin at 1:30 pm (Session One) and 3:15 pm (Session Two). Class sessions are 90 minutes long, and are separated by a brief 15 minute break.
Dinner Break is scheduled between 4:45 pm and 6:00 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Friday evenings are FREE TIME from 4:45 pm on.
EHOP (Embassy House of Prayer) participation is required by all full-time interns every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening from 7:00-8:30 pm.
GT Service participation is required for all full-time interns each Saturday night from 6:00 to 9:00 pm and each Sunday morning from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, with the exception of those interns included in weekend ministry out-reaches.
Housing options for full-time interns are up to each individual to arrange. Some possible options include:
- Staying with friends or relatives in the Yuba City / Marysville area.
- Applying to rent a bedroom from a “Host Home” that has been screened and recommended by the CAI staff. In this case, rent arrangements and prices vary according to each host home and are made on a “first come, first serve” basis. Information on available rooms can be obtained from the CAI office.
- Some beds are available in A DORMITORY SETTING on-sight at The Embassy of Heaven’s Transitional Living Center (TLC). The rate for a bunk in the TLC is $25.00 / month and light community cleaning responsibilities are required on a weekly basis for everyone living there.